Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post-surgery adhesion’s and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphin’s—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Many of Deborah’s clients first come to her in pain. Through deep listening, Deborah works closely with clients by offering slow, deep, and extended movements. There is no real beginning or end to this three-dimensional massage, melting the muscles and allowing people to reduce stress, alleviate pain, relax, and restore balance in the body.
By integrating massage with movement, Deborah guides you to listen to and end the difficulty of disconnecting from your body; to get a glimmer of your own happiness; to bring your happiness into your relationships. The inability to feel sensations or be present in your body keeps you disconnected from your desires which creates pain and suffering. When you know the difference between a desire and a craving, there lies the underlying sense that something more is possible in life.
Providing treatment and relief from…
Pain relief, soreness, stiffness, spasms, injury prevention and injury recovery, strength and flexibility, rehabilitation, migraines, pregnancy, regulates mood, appetite, sleep, memory and learning, tendonitis, neck pain, shoulder problems, hip and knee replacement, recovery from heart attacks, sciatica, plantar-fasciitis, low back pain, balance issues, medical or stress related. Beneficial to overall health and wellness and more.